Ana began her real estate career about 14 years ago. She first joined Coldwell Banker as a Sales Representative, and after a year, was offered the position as a team leader, coaching and teaching real estate fundamentals to the other realtors. For four years (2002-2006) she managed the Mississauga office of Coldwell Banker.
To increase her skills, she earned a broker license and the CRB certification (certified real estate broker manager). This combined with her education degree (master in Mathematics and Physics) makes her invaluable as a coach and facilitator. In 2006, she joined Right at Home Realty as in-house trainer for all the sales representatives of the company.
In 2009 Ana became a full-time professional investor, holding investment properties in the city of Hamilton, and working with several investors doing Joint Ventures, Rent-to-Own programs, and quick sales for owners in distress.
She is a member of:
- Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers (and affiliate of the National Association of Realtors)
- Ontario Real Estate Association
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Toronto Real Estate Board
- Hamilton Real Estate Board
- Real Estate Investment Network
- Private Investment Club.